Thanks for signing up for my Email Tips Series on the 7 Most Common Causes Of Disease and What to Do About It.
You should receive your first email in your inbox within the next 30 minutes. :-)
In the meantime, if you're having a problem with your orchid...
If you think it might be sick?... Or perhaps you're just doing something wrong... but aren't quite sure how to fix it...
If something seems to be eating it...Or if the leaves are turning yellow, and all the flowers have fallen off... or if you simply can't get it to bloom again...
...Then this could be the most exciting thing you ever read.
My name is Ryan Levesque, and in a moment, I'm about to share with you information that took me a lifetime to discover... and show you how to learn EVERYTHING you need to know about orchids all in one place!
...And the best part?
You can check everything out for FREE if you choose!
Here's the story:
If you can't tell by now, orchids are a bit of an "obsession" for me... (my friends think I'm nuts :-)
And recently, my wife Laura and I decided to write a book about the subject...
After spending years as educators at the university level, we wanted to combine two of our passions - orchids and teaching - and write the best darn "how-to" book about orchids you could find....Share with you all the lessons we had to learn the hard way... AND arm you with everything you need to know to achieve success with your orchids, all in one place.
So, before writing this book, we initiated a massive research project and interviewed over 300 orchid growers (331 to be exact) - from complete "newbies" to seasoned experts - to find out exactly what information would be most valuable in a comprehensive "how-to" book about orchids.
The project consumed almost an entire year of our lives. And we poured our hearts into it....
Fast forward to today, and thanks to the internet, the final book that resulted from this research has gone on to become one of the best-selling "how to" books on orchids - benefitting literally thousands of orchid enthusiasts across the world... (6 continents and 29 countries so far, to be exact).
The final book, "Orchids Made Easy" was written in a unique way to teach you everything you need to know about orchids... explained step-by-step, and complete with dozens of diagrams, tables, and photographs.
The book also contains literally hundreds of word-of-mouth tips & tricks. This is the true gold that you won't find anywhere else. Info you'd otherwise only discover after decades of REAL "hands in the dirt" experience - including answers to all those tough questions you can't just get by doing an internet search or heading over to your local library.
And unlike most orchid books, everything is explained in plain English, without any "snobby" orchid jargon. We wrote everything so "regular people like us" could easily understand it all.
AND we make the book available to almost anyone, because we offer a complete, no-risk opportunity to check out the book FREE, if you choose...
Here's taste of what you're about to learn:
How to Save a Sick or Dying Orchid...
- Prevention is the Best Medicine! 10 Tips For Preventing Pests & Disease
- The 6 Signs of Sickness. Learning to recognize these signs is the first step toward keeping your orchid alive and healthy.
- The 14 Most Common Orchid Pests & Diseases. Learn how to distinguish between the most common orchid pests and diseases (and get rid of them forever) using this fully illustrated "Pest & Disease Identification Chart"
- Learn the most effective commcerical products to defeat even the toughest outbreaks - plus 100% safe, all-natural alternatives that do the job just as well.
- Learn to tell the difference between "Surefire Signs of Sickness" and when it's "Nothing to Worry About" including:
- What it means when your orchid leaves are "sticky"
- What's causing your orchid leaves to turn yellow.
- The subtle, but critical difference between a "Healthy" yellow leaf and a "Toxic" yellow leaf.
- What it means when your flowers have "rust spots" on them.
- What are those "small brown lumps or spots" on
your leaves and flowers.
- Why your orchid flowers keep falling off and withering, and what to do about it.
- What to do about roots that are covered in mold
and have turned black - including what to do to get rid of
it if the mold keeps coming back!
- And much, much more!
- The 9 Reasons Why Orchids Won't Bloom - And what you can do about it...
- Discover what actually triggers new bud formation, when it naturally occurs, and how you can give your plant the right conditions to produce flowers...
- Discover how often your orchid is supposed to flower in a year. Never again have to wonder if you're doing something wrong, or if your orchid is simply going through its normal growth cycle.
- If the flowers fall off and the "stick" dries out, learn how to tell whether this is just normal, or if you need to do something specific.
- Find out how long it takes for your orchid to bloom again once the flowers fall off AND which months you have the BEST chance of getting new flowers from your plant...
- Learn the #1 thing you must do immediately after your orchid has finished blooming...
- 3 things you should do if your otherwise healthy orchid grows new roots or leaves, but no new flowers.
- The biggest
mistake almost all orchid growers make --
even the savvy ones -- when trying to cut and rebloom their
- BONUS - 3 little-known Orchid Varieties that actually produce continuous, non-stop blooms all year long...
- Beginner Basics 101. The MOST important things you need to know if you're just getting started.
- The 5 Best Orchids For Beginners...
- Welcoming Orchids Into Your Home. How to do a proper walk-through of your house and use a "5 Point Checklist" to determine where in your home is best for your orchid. Learn how to Pick the Perfect Place for your Plant!
- How To Identify Your Orchid Learn how to know exactly what kind of orchid you've been given (or recently purchased yourself) so you can look up exactly what kind of care they require.
- The "Right" and "Wrong" way to water your orchid. Yes, believe it or not there IS a right way. (and 99% of new orchid growers get this one wrong...)
- How much water to give your orchid. The simple way of knowing exactly when it's time to add more more water, or if you've been giving too much.
- The 7 Signs of Overwatering and the 5 Signs of Underwatering. PLUS... 3 Things you should do right away if you discover that you've been over or under-watering your plant.
- Discover how to use my "Wet It and Forget It" watering method...
- When you should be watering, misting the leaves, or doing both...
- The TRUTH about immersing your orchid in water...
- What you should do when you've got roots sticking out of the pot in mid-air.
- What kind of water is actually POISON to your plants, and what to do if you're affected by this problem...
- Learn exactly how much light your orchid needs to thrive, quickly and easily using my simple "Light Level Index" - (You'll never again have interperet what it means to give your orchid "partial shade" or "some light.")
- The 6 Signs Your Orchid Is Not Getting Enough Light
- The 4 Signs Your Orchids Is Getting TOO Much Light
- "The Shadow Test Method" - The simple (but accurate) way to measure light levels in your home in under 5 minutes, AND without any fancy equipment.
- How to grow orchids under artificial lights, including what kinds of lights are okay to use, and which lights work best.
Temperature & Humidity...
- Discover the one unique temperature requirement that separates orchids from nearly every other houseplant. (Take note...If not handled properly, it's been my experience that this is the #1 reason why orchids fail to bloom...)
- Learn your orchid's "Safe Temperature Range" - The min & max temperatures your orchid will tolerate and still maintain its ability to produce flowers.
- Discover the importance of proper airflow and why your orchid can't live without it...
- Early warning signs that your orchid is Too Hot or Too Cold in your home.
- Exactly How much humidity your orchid needs to survive...
- 5 Tips For Raising Humidity (Without peeling the wallpaper off the walls) PLUS - Find out if putting your orchid in the bathroom is really a good idea...
- BONUS: The 10 Dos and Don'ts for Growing Orchids Outside. What every grower should know before taking their orchid hobby to the great outdoors...
How to Pot & Repot Your Orchid...
- How Repot Your Orchid in 7 Simple Steps. (Each step fully illustrated with close-up photos). Finally, see the process explained to you step-by-step...by someone who has successfully repotted over 200 orchids.
- Discover what kind of growing medium your orchid needs to produce hearty, healthy roots. And find out why styrofoam peanuts could be the "secret ingredient" to your success!
- 8 Potting Materials You Can't Live Without... PLUS my "World's Best Orchid Potting Mix Recipe" Discover the secret formula, and learn how you can make it at home yourself in just 4 Simple Steps!
- The 3 Signs It's Time To Repot Your Orchid...
- The Best (and Worst) Time of the Year to Repot
- How to choose the perfect-sized pot for your plant.
- Learn whether your orchid is one that prefers to be extremely "pot-bound" or if it prefers more room.
- What to do with your plant once its roots start
- Learn whether
you should use a plastic or clay pot, and the advantage you get when using a clear container...
- PLUS - Find out whether it's a good idea to transplant your orchid into a basket planter and how you can do it in just 3 Easy Steps.
- PLUS home remedies you can try yourself, including Cinnamon, Listerine mouthwash, and many more...
- Learn exactly how much and how often you should fertilize your orchid.
- Orchid Fertilizer Checklist - 6 Ingredients every good orchid fertilizer should always have.
- The important (but little-known) differences between Granule, Slow-Release, & Water Soluble fertilizers... and how to choose which is right for you.
- PLUS... How to identify and treat "Fertilizer Burn"
How to Prune & Trim Your Orchids...
- The RIGHT Way To Trim Your Orchid. Learn exactly what needs to be done, step-by-step... Including what you should do to the stem of your plant after it is done blooming.
How to Propogate & Separate your Orchids...
- The 5 Ways You Can Propogate Your Orchid
- Discover how you can use clippings or cuttings to make new plants.
- What to do when new shoots appear on your orchid.
- What you should do with "baby orchids" that suddenly start growing off your original orchid, and how to prevent damaging the mother plant.
- What to do when roots start growing off the stem in mid-air...
- What you need to know before attempting to take your plant from seedling to flowering stage.
- Find out whether it's possible to cross-pollinate two of your favorite orchids and create your own hybrid...
PLUS UPDATED BONUS SECTION: Troubleshooting & FAQs...
- Answers to over 70 of the Most Common FAQS & Troubleshooting Tips, including...
- What to do if you haven't been successful in getting any of your orchids to grow once the flowers have finished.
- What to do after the last remaining blooms on your orchid fall off.
- How to distinguish between "normal" flower loss, and when the blooms are falling off because your orchid is sick.
- The reasons why your orchid's leaves are turning yellow if the flowers are still blooming and your plant seems otherwise healthy.
- What to do if you've taken your orchid outside and it looks like it's dying.
- What to do if your orchids seem to shrivel and the leaves seem to be falling off.
- Why the leaves on your orchid have gone floppy and red-colored, and what to do about it.
- Why some of the buds on your orchid turn brown before they flower...
- Why some of the flowers along the stem may open up fine, but others die before they get a chance to open.
- What to do if you've only had your orchid a week or two and all the flowers have fallen off. Why the flowers fell off so quickly, and what you can do to get your orchid flowering again!
- And Much, Much More...
And this just scratches the surface...
As you can see, we wrote "Orchids Made Easy" as the only book on orchid care you'll ever need. And if you're like the vast majority of readers, you'll be well on your way to mastering how to grow orchids like an experienced grower...
But don't just take my word for it....
Here's what actual readers are saying about this book
(which for some has "changed the way they look at orchids forever"...)
(Results below should not be considered typical of the average customer.
Please see legal: full testimonial and typical results disclosure statement.)
Please see legal: full testimonial and typical results disclosure statement.)
"I'm So Glad That I Ordered..."
I just wanted to let you know that I have received your book. I am so glad that I ordered it and it is going to be very helpful. I just hope that I can I can get it to survive. One of the leaves is beginning to turn yellow. Thanks, again for your book!!!
- Barbara Butz
"Answered All My Questions... Even Before I Thought of Them!"
“Ryan, I read the book, and I think it’s great. Exactly what I would want to know about orchids. All that information packed nicely into one book, and above all, its so easy to read. The questions are answered before I even think of asking them! Brilliant! This is the most comprehensive and informative book on orchids I've ever seen.
For me, it was great to have the specific info on how much light and water you need. I love orchids, but I've been so unsure on how to treat them. Your book literally gave me all the answers to everything I needed. I would gladly recommend your book to anyone interested in orchids. I would give it a 10 out of 10!”
- Ms. Heather Szczepanski
"...Offers So Much More Than Other Orchid Books."
"...your book is offers so much more than the other books I have bought or looked at. Yours is much more practical and doesn't indulge in "orchid-speak" that those of us not as well educated cannot understand."
San Antonio, TX
"...Simple, Easy-to-Understand Language"
"I am so grateful I stumbled on your site. I am not a green thumb and don't much care for looking after plants. Too many years as a child in the farmyard family garden put me off growing anything. Then for Mothers Day my kids gave me 2 Cattelyas and I didn't have a clue as to what to do with them. If I let them die they would have been upset at my treatment of their gifts so I searched out the web and there you were. At the same time, they also gave one to their "aunt" who is really just an elderly neighbour they have known since they were little, some 30 years. She is in her mid 70's and also had no idea what to do with it. My 2 orchids and hers are going quite well for two people that know zilch. I am waiting to see if I actually end up generating a willingness to keep these beyond what, for me, would be the end of my tether in looking after house plants.
All your hints have been invaluable. We love that you write it in a manner we can understand using no jargon or convoluted botany-speak. Mine are happily sitting on the front porch window ledge outside enjoying the sun and cool night temperatures. The rain cannot get to them so I have been diligent about making sure they are not wet and I repotted them. Connie was watering every day like her other plants until she started following your tips, so now it is recovering. With your help, all the "ills" of the early treatment seem to have vanished with the stopping watering and putting them out.
So this is just to let you know how much we both appreciate your work.
Keep up this amazing work and many thanks from me and my little moth orchids!"
- Sharon Golgerth
“Thanks very much for the book - I certainly needed it having managed to dispatch two different orchids to their maker in quick succession (a cymbidium and a dendrobium). The painful irony is that I'm the so called green fingered one amongst us, yet my daughter and boyfriend (both equally clueless in horticultural terms) have orchids growing and behaving beautifully! So - thanks again and I'd best get reading before I murder any more!”
- Ms. Lynne Gillespie
"Unlike Other Sources, We Were Pleasantly Surprised.
Everything Promised and More!..."
Dear Ryan and Dear Laura,
Thank you for sending your orchid-care newsletters... after ordering the Option #3 (The “Best Offer”) we received not only the computer eBook package but the book and cheat sheets have also arrived a few days ago. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of both (we had the sheets laminated straight away for handy reference)...
We also ordered from another advertised source (to get additional orchid info), but which was a huge disappointment as it included only a few tips on 8 printed sheets of paper with only one tip related to orchids!
Thank you also for pictures in your book and on the sheets which makes identification of orchids and their diseases so much easier.
We find your book a most helpful resource: everything promised in your newsletter and then some has been presented!
Sunny regards from Australia,
- Eddie & Uta Haring
"Never Had an Orchid Last This Long... Until Reading This Book!"
I managed to stumble across your e-mail newsletter a couple of months ago. I was gleaming lots of good information and everything was growing happily. Then a question came up that just wasn't being answered quickly enough because, of course, I wanted the answer yesterday! :-) and was at a crucial point--it was time to make a cut because all of the blooms had fallen off from "old age" and I didn't know where or how.
So, I ordered your book and received it just a couple of days ago. I haven't finished reading it yet but I LOVE this book and have recommended it, and the newsletter to my aunt who thought she knew everything. She has found out differently!
I have never had an orchid last this long and I have to give you the credit. Thank you for the lovely book filled with all the goodies and the info!
- Terri Witter
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
"Your Advice Saved This Plant!"
"Ryan – All of your tips have been so beneficial. I inherited my orchid from my mother (which she received in hospital) and thought she was killing it (turns out, it was not enough light) so I took over.
Needed to be repotted, roots were 1/2-3/4" exposed when I took it out of the pot. Cut off the stem from where the flower was and watered it. Turns out I was having my carpets shampooed and the guy who was doing it noticed my yard and we started talking gardening. He said his specialty was orchids :)
Well, that got us talking and he confirmed exactly what what I had gotten from your Orchids “Cheat Sheets” that arrived with your book. In fact, I took it out of the pot (according to your instructions) and sure enough that is when we saw the bare roots! Your advice saved this plant! You have been most helpful and it is fun learning a new type of gardening!
"Thank you Ryan! Your book has been so helpful to me. I killed one orchid plant and decided to try again. Your book definitely helped since it was time to repot. I now have the right orchid soil and my clay pots and I'm looking for some great blooms."
"I received an Orchid for Mothers Day, two years ago. It had 2 stems of flowers. At the time, I didn't 'know anything about them, or how to water them so I just sprayed them with water. It quit blooming in the fall when we left for AZ. My daughter-in-law took the plant and repotted it in a decorative pot that had white corrosion on it.
It was potted in mostly wood chips, & some moss on top. I was told to soak the orchid in water for 30 mins. every 2 weeks and every other time put it in fertilizer water. The big leaves started to wrinkle up and die... In short, I had been doing everything wrong!
Desperate for expert advice, I started doing some research and decided to purchase your book online – After reading just a few pages, I quickly discovered that my plant it wasn't getting enough water based on the symptoms you described. I followed your advise and repotted it in moss in a new unglazed pot.
Well, I'm writing to tell you that you must be some sort of orchid genius! Thanks to you, my orchid is now looking perkier and has already grown 2 new leaves. I had been using Miracle Grow but stopped because it contained one of your “forbidden fertilizer” ingredients. I'm off to get the fertilizer that you recommend tomorrow. I cannot thank you enough!
- Evelyne Rieker
"...Followed Your Advice, and Now I Have New Bulbs!"
"Hello Mr. Orchid Man, Indeed I have benefited a lot from your advice. I bought an orchid from an orchid show here in my town. It had beautiful flowers. I repotted according to how I was told and it continued to thrive. However, when the flowers died, I continued to spray and water but didn't know what else to do. Then I did an internet search, and came up with you. I followed your advice religiously, and I now have new bulbs! Oh, and the orchid also has new beautiful green leaves coming in already.
- Carolyn Burton
Want to check out this book for yourself? You can... without risking a penny.
Here's what to do now:
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and choose the option you'd like to order by clicking on the appropriate "Order Now!" button. You'll be redirected to a secure order page where you'll be asked to provide your billing information. You can either use your credit card, or pay with Paypal.
Or, if you prefer to pay with check or money order (payable to "RL & Associates LLC") Send me an email at Ryan @ OrchidsMadeEasy.com to let us know your payment is on the way. Just make sure that your payment matches the option you'd like to order, including shipping & handling. Mail your check or money order to RL & Associates LLC, 4500 Williams Drive, Suite #212-311, Georgetown, TX 78633. Your book will be rush-shipped to you immediately once your payment clears.
Now, before I even mention a price...let me make it perfectly clear how EASY this decision really is.
I will shoulder all the risk here.
That's right. When you order now, You don't risk a single penny. Why? Because you are covered by a super-generous
6-Month 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Here's how it works: Order the book. Read it, use it, treat it as your own. If you are not completely thrilled with what you've learned, after 6 months (plenty of time to test everything out on your own orchids yourself)... then I INSIST you return the book to us (in any condition) for a fast refund of your purchase price. No questions asked. NO hassles either.
How can I do this?
Yes, it's a financial gamble for me... But that's how confident I am that you're gonna be thrilled with this book. We poured our heart and soul into it - and spilled the beans on everything we know. We've been publishing our work professionally in the history and medical fields for years. Feel free to look us up. We guard our reputations like a bulldog guards the front door. If you're not happy, we're not happy. The address you mail to is our office, here in the heart of Georgetown. Stop by anytime. We love orchids as much as you do :-)
So when you order today... you essentially get to see and try out everything for free if you choose. You do NOT even have to give me a reason if you decide to return. I will trust you to do the right thing, as I have trusted people over my entire career.
There IS just one little "catch", however....
You must order right away... and here's why:
You see, my wife Laura and I are getting to that age now where we want to slow down a bit, spend more time traveling, and visit with our family... (I hate to use that "R" word - but I guess you could say that's what it is...)
So therefore, we've only printed 300 copies of the book for this last run. When they sell out -- which should happen very soon -- we'll see where we stand before printing up any more. This batch could very well be LAST books that ever get released in our lifetime. So don't delay. Order today, while it's on your mind and before this opportunity vanishes forever.
And I Almost forgot -- when you order right now, we're also going to send you...
Two Fabulous FREE Bonuses!
|FREE BONUS #1
is my complete set of
Care Rescue Kit"
A few years back, I created a series of 2-Page quick reference guides for saving each orchid variety, complete with info on watering, light, temperature, potting and more. One for each of the most popular orchid varieties including:
|FREE BONUS #2
is my personal "Orchid
When I was first getting started with orchids, I created a simple quick-reference guide to help me remember what to do for our orchids each month of the year... (what month to repot, fertilize, cut back, etc.) And not too long ago, people started asking me for a similar month-by-month look at how to care for their orchids.
So I went through my old notes, dug up that original worn-out, hand-written guide, added a few more critical points, and had it professionally done up. Now it's one of my most sought-after resources - and because it's so near and dear to my heart, I only make it available from time to time.... So until I decide to take it down again (which could be tomorrow or next month...I haven't decided yet), you'll receive a copy of it included for FREE when you order the book today!
So just to sum things up: When you order now, you'll get a ton of good stuff included with your order... at an embarrassingly reasonable price... AND if for some reason you're not completely satisfied, you've got nothing to worry about, because you don't risk a penny! :-)
Are you ready to get started?
Here's How to Order Now:
To order your copy of the book and receive these 2 FREE BONUSES today, Simply choose the option you would like to order below and click on the "Order Now" button below next to that option. You'll be redirected to our safe & secure online order page. Once you complete & submit your order, your book and bonuses will be rush-processed the same day!
Orchids Made Easy Book & Bonus Package
YES! I’m ready to learn everything I need to know to grow and care for my orchids all in one place! I want to take advantage of this limited-time bonus package, which includes your complete Orchid Care Rescue Kit AND your Orchid Care Calendar all together valued at over $80.00!
I understand if I wait... even until tomorrow, I could come back to this site and find the bonuses are no longer available. I understand that by ordering TODAY, I'm guaranteed to receive ALL of the following:
THE BOOK: "Orchids Made Easy"
BONUS #1: My "Complete Orchid Care Rescue Kit"
BONUS #2: My 12-Month "Orchid Care Calendar"
Ordering is Fast, Easy, & 100% Secure
Whichever option you've decided to order, you're in for a real treat... You'll be on your way to learning everything you need to know about growing and caring for your orchids -- all in one place! :-)
"The Orchid Guy" :-)
P.S. We've only printed up 300 copies of the book and bonus materials on this last run. And the way they typically move, I can't tell for sure if we'll sell out this week or next... but they won't be around much longer. So don't miss out on your chance to get one of the last few remaining copies available, before we take this opportunity off the market forever...
P.P.S. And Remember -- when you order right now, you DO NOT RISK A SINGLE PENNY because you're completely protected by a 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you decide to return the book for a fast refund with your 6-month "check it out" period, you will have seen ALL these secrets for FREE and you get to keep your TWO FREE BONUSES. No hard feelings. That's how confident we are that you're gonna love this book. And I think you're gonna flip over the info you discover.
If you'd prefer to order with your Credit Card by Phone, please click here.
Or if you'd prefer to order by sending Check or Money Order, please click here.
If you are still undecided about whether to purchase, please click here.